21.06.2016 23:23, Michal Soltys пишет:
> Hi,
>
> This was tested with recent stock arch distro. I'm not sure if it's
> intended to be able to isolare rescue.target from multi-user, but I
> noticed two issues:

TBH, switch between run-time levels never really worked in the past,
before systemd, so at least there is no regression :)

> 1) getty service and IgnoreOnIsolate option
>
> This beautifully conflicts for console access with sulogin on whichever
> console systemctl isolate was called on. Remaining consoles keep logins
> active and functional as well.
>
> On whichever console we call 'systemctl isolate multi-user' or
> 'systemctl default' later, I often have to interrupt systemctl before
> logout (target change "seems" to complete correctly though)
>
> Simply removing that option (why is it used for gettys in the first
> place ?) solves all those issues.

Well, getty's are spawned dynamically on demand and there is no direct
dependency between various targets and running services. So switching
between multi-user and graphical would kill them. That's probably not
what users expect.

Adding Conflicts=rescue.target may help to workaround this specific case