the only reason to add such a thing at all is that making one file is
easier/faster. There is no other reason beside this one, so if it is not
considered a good one, then this feature is othervise useless. Also,
some time after proposing this I realized that it would be very easy to
implement what I say for new timer units, but you would need extra logic
to handle changing and reloading those timer units, or removing them
maybe, so hmm well, may be more complicated than I thought.