Thank you for the suggestions.
But with this suggestion i.e., generator file, I again need to add/modify
some files.

All I'm looking into is I mount my binaries and unit files under /mnt. By
setting any environment variable like SYSTEMD_UNIT_PATH, systemd should
pick the unit files from /mnt and execute my binaries as per the
instructions given in unit file.

In normal init.d systems, we have environment variables like PATH &
LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
No matter where I place my new executable or library, adding new path into
these environment variables is enough to execute or link the library.

Probably this kind of facility is not available in Systemd init systems.

--
Regards,

Raghavendra. H. R
(Raghu)