On Thu, 20.10.16 05:23, Kamil Jońca (kjo...@o2.pl) wrote:

> Lennart Poettering <lenn...@poettering.net> writes:
>
> > On Wed, 19.10.16 12:46, Kamil Jońca (kjo...@o2.pl) wrote:
> >

> >> Assume we have openvpn.service.
> >> This service neccessary only when I want to connect to my work from
> >> home.
> >>
> >> Is it possible to make user target which will be automatically run this
> >> service?
> >
> > Whenever a user logs in it will get a per-user slice unit
> > started. When the user logs out, the slice unit is removed. You could
>
> Unfortunately we cannot say about user login/logout - I have my laptop
> and it is only hibernated or sleeping.
> I thought rather about:

> systemctl --user start work-at-home.target
> which runs vpn, mounts network discs etc.
> Is it possible?

Well, this would require a privilege elevation. You can configure that
by invoking "systemctl start --system" on the right system units, and
then telling PK via its policy language that your user shall be
allowed to do that. But I am not PK policy pro, you'd have to check
the policy language to figure out how best to do this.