Hey Daniel,

Hope you're keeping well?

So, by default, dbus should be socket activated. That means that when
dbus.service eventually starts shouldn't really matter, provided it is
eventually started. This is because it's actually dbus.socket that's the
important unit. It should be started by sockets.target which is pulled
in as part of the default dependencies that all units get automatically
(provided they've not disabled this)

So, check for dbus.socket, and check that connman.service doesn't
disable default deps.

If socket activation is used, then there shouldn't be any need to
mention dbus.socket/service in connman.service at all.

HTHs

Col

Colin Guthrie
colin(at)mageia.org