Hi,

We have been through a lot of tests, trying to make it reproductible
with some easy scripts. You'll see at the bottom of this email, some
links on the scripts used, what we have typed in our console, and the
output of journalctl -b -1

> systemd will only stop services at shutdown that are running. That
> means you need to make sure your SysV script is properly hooked into
> the start runlevels too, even if its start verb is just a nop.
Mixing your comment, and the one from Reindl HARALD, we have a
sysv-test.service which has /usr/bin/true for ExecStart, and a
stop-sysv-test.bash for ExecStop which stops a daemon launched within
the console.

Before the init 6 we had:
# systemctl status sysv-test
● sysv-test.service - sysv-test
   Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/sysv-test.service; enabled;
vendor preset: disabled)
   Active: active (exited) since lun 2016-11-21 15:03:23 CET; 12min ago
 Main PID: 2562 (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
   CGroup: /system.slice/sysv-test.service

nov 21 15:03:23 beryl5 systemd[1]: Started sysv-test.
nov 21 15:03:23 beryl5 systemd[1]: Starting sysv-test...

Now, when you look at the journalctl, you'll see that before the
ExecStop starts:
* write-sysv-test.pl is killed.
* the fs /oracle/BAS/oraarch a "local-fs" is already unmounted.

The difficulty that we have, is how to have a daemon, no launched by
systemd that can stop nicely by:
 - having its filesystem during the stop of the daemon.
 - able to use a stop script.

Thanks in advance for your help.

[1] scripts_n_console.txt lists the scripts used for the test, and shows
the command done on the console
http://pastebin.com/UWJhrWUD

[2] journalctl -b -1
http://pastebin.com/GKVVbuVg