Am 13.12.2016 um 22:40 schrieb Samuel Williams:
Reindl, thanks for your ideas.

So, I log in as me "bob", but I want to run a task as http, e.g. sudo
-u http git checkout -f

What do you propose as the alternative?

"man su" - the environment is completly different

it's also different between "su" and "su -"

but how is *that* a systemd-unit job and what do you think to gain when you work all the time with sudo (in the worst case even without a password)

P.S: get rid of reply-all, i donät need two copies of every list mail one responds to