Hello,

ten days ago I made upgrade from Fedora 23 Server to Fedora 25 Server
(clean installation) and immediately run into the problem with systemd.
At each and every one reboot or shutdown I get the error messages:
"Failed unmounting /var", "Failed unmounting /usr"..., although all
applications were closed and reboot or shutdown commands were executed
on pure text console (systemctl reboot, systemctl poweroff).

Here are the two error messages extracted from journalctl output:

systemd[1]: var.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited status=32
systemd[1]: Failed unmounting /var.
<cut>
umount[16329]: umount: /usr: target is busy
umount[16329]:          (In some cases useful info about processes that
umount[16329]:           use the device is found by lsof(8) or fuser(1).)
systemd[1]: usr.mount: Mount process exited, code=exited status=32
systemd[1]: Failed unmounting /usr.

The actual version of systemd is 231 with the latest
kernel-4.3.9-200.fc25. Is there anybody who experienced this or similar
problem?

Thanks in advance.