Am 27.02.2017 um 17:18 schrieb lejeczek:
yes, correct, something did, in /etc/grub2.cfg

systemd.log_level=debug systemd.log_target=kmsg

even tough nothing of above is to be found in /etc/default/grub
What I found and messaged Centos list about, long agao, but it might be
interesting to anybody who.. uses Oracle's kernel-uek which a long time
ago I'm pretty sure put:
MAKEDEBUG=yes
into /etc/sysconfig/kernel
but what I've had commented out for long long time, and many new kernels
installed since then.
I'll get rid of UEK for peace of mind's sake

it has *nothing* to do with UEK
one of the last CentOS updates here did the same *only* on one machine

however, next time when you report issues start by mentioning you operating system, the patch-level and version of your operating system and uncutted loglines which you are talking about in the initial post

with that informations i would have been able to point you directly to /etc/sysconfig/kernel - you can't assume that anybody is guessing what you are talking about when you hold back any informations