Wrote some scripts to generate systemd .service files and start-up those
services.

Currently just for some REST APIs, but soon will include distributed
systems also.

I set the TCP listen port variable that is used by my .service like so:
`Environment=PORT=4200`

To get PATH to work nicely, my `ExecStart` begins with:
/bin/bash -c 'PATH=bash -c PATH=$PREPEND_PATH:$PATH

(would appreciate an alternative to launching a new shell there also!)

*Is there a systemd trick of explicitly erring on TCP listen-port
conflicts?*
And/or should I just write a parser that loops through all .service's and
checks the `PORT=` and raises on conflict?

Thanks for all suggestions