On Tue, 18.07.17 16:28, Matwey V. Kornilov (matwey.korni...@gmail.com) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am running systemd 228. And one one particular system installation
> there are messages 'Failed to apply ACLs: Invalid argument' from
> systemd-logind. Moreover, ACL on /dev/dri/* are not set correctly
> after user log in. How could I figure out which argument is invalid?
> Managing ACLs on /dev filesystem using setfacl works fine. I've tried
> using debug log_level, but nothing helpful here:

No idea, but I'd recommend strace'ing logind when this happens, and
tracking looking for relevant operations on the device nodes...

logind doesn't do anything particularly magic... We just invoke
libacl, and normally libacl should validate enough what we pass
there...

do you use any MAC or so? selinux? smack? apparmor?

Do you any non-standard UIDs? i.e. 65535 or so?