On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 at 09:31:36 +0000, arnaud gaboury wrote:
> Do I really need a per user dbsu session in my container?

I don't know. Do you? You haven't said anything about how you start the
container, how you log in to the container, what its purpose is, or how
(if at all) its purpose interacts with the session bus.

Again, the only advice I can give you based on the information you
provided is to read the system log and look for error messages.

If you believe you have found a bug in some component (systemd or dbus
or your container manager), the first step in resolving that bug is
to describe in detail how the bug can be reproduced, including all the
steps taken and any error messages that result from them.

Since the trigger for this regression was a Fedora upgrade, Fedora support
channels might be a more useful source of help and information than the
systemd upstream mailing list (but I suspect the first things they will
ask you to do are to describe the steps to reproduce the issue and check
the system log, so you might as well do those first, and include them
in your request for help).