I'd go to see him run if it was within 300 miles.  My wife and I were among the
roughly 200 fans present when he broke the WR in the steeplechase at the
Northwest Relays in Seattle on May 13, 1978 with a 8:05.4 (h).  After that I
saw him race several more times, including the great 10,000m duel with Salazar
in 1982 in Eugene.

I am looking forward to his masters record pursuit, whatever it may bring.  I
am glad to hear that Henry is back on a good path.

Charley Shaffer
Seattle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]