Hassan Schroeder wrote:
On Nov 28, 2007 1:01 PM, Trenton Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm seeing it produce "/images/pluslittle.gif", and it completely
ignores the context path.  I'm using tomcat 6 and java 1.5

I've never seen this *not* work. Do any of your JSTL tags work? What
is the Servlet Spec version in your web.xml?

Can you create a test case WAR to demonstrate the problem?

Yes, I'm with you, I haven't seen it not work before either. I am on Mac OS X Leopard, if that makes any difference. It shouldn't though. But yes, the JSTL tags appear to work just fine. I use them everywhere.

If no other ideas arise, I'll see if I can create a simpler test case.

Thanks.