I now I realize that it is returning nothing on ${map[param.myid]} with
HashMap. But surprisingly even though I know for sure that map[3] exists,
then ${map[3]} (with the literal 3) returns nothing too...I remember
previously having an issue with this because IIRC JSTL converts the 3 to a
Long, not to Integers.