Hi all,

I'm trying to convert the GML data for Nama City, Philippines (available
through a WFS server) to the OSM format (for uploading with JOSM, etc)

http://gis.naga.gov.ph/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Data

I already got the data (look for the "GML to OSM" for a script for doing so).
However, I can't find an explanation, or schema, of the metadata in that GML.
(e.g. I don't know what SURF_TYPE or RSHOULDER mean).

Somebody could please have a look at that issue?

Cheers,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Now listening to: Sigur Rós - ( ) (2002) - [6] [E-Bow] (8:37) (96.545502%)