On Sat, Feb 18, 2017 at 09:48:08AM +0100, Maarten Deen wrote:
> Is the back-end of Maproulette offline? I can access the site, I can see the
> challenges and the metrics, but when I want to start a challenge I only get
> to see the OSM map in my neighborhood and it doesn't assign a task.

It does work for me currently. But the effect you describe is what you
see when a challenge is finished. Try a different challenge.

> Also: there is no contact information? Is this the best way to get in
> contact with the makers?

You can open an issue on https://github.com/maproulette/maproulette2 .
I just opened an issue there to say that there is no contact info. :-)

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  joc...@remote.org  https://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688