On 03/16/2017 05:30 PM, James wrote:
> and maintainers privileges, would be determined by whom? Other maintainers?

Yes, the local community grants that privilege.

When the local community is dysfunctional there is the overriding
authority of OSMF WGs like DWG. Like we have the Technical Commitee in
Debian or General Resolutions (project wide votes).

> Then you have whats going on on Wikipedia Fr where it's controlled by a
> small group of close friends that refuse anything outside their norms,
> which is bad.

Wikipedia is not a model that one should choose to model, Linux
distributions are a much better role model.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--
 GPG Key ID: 4096R/6750F10AE88D4AF1