http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/oEm

Thank you for the link.

Unfortunately it does not (yet)catch also the segregated and
not-segregated foot-cycle-paths that are tagged using the JOSM presets
(highway=path, foot=designated, bicycle=designated, segregated=yes|no)

http://overpass-turbo.eu/s/oG6

I have essentially just added the conditions you mention in one line. I have slightly changed the viewport to have relevant results for the change within the viewport.

> I am not an Overpass-Turbo expert and don't dare to add them to your
> script

The linked queries are immutable. If you open the link then you always work on an independend copy.

Cheers,

Roland