Am 05.05.2017 um 09:47 schrieb Maarten Deen:

> And, "You also waive and/or agree not to assert against OSMF or its
> licensees any moral rights that You may have in the Contents."
"the Contents"  is defined  as "in contributing data and/or any other
content (collectively, “Contents”) " further it is limited to "to the
geo-database" and refers only to the the "intellectual property rights
in any Contents" that the contributor actively "that You choose to
submit" contributes.

This is very unlikely to include meta data generated by the act of
contributing and other supplementary account data and does not cover any
privacy related rights to start with (not to mention, as I've already
pointed out, that blanket use permissions for privacy relevant data are
likely invalid in any case).

Simon