Le 05. 05. 17 à 19:11, Simon Poole a écrit :

That is why I suspect that the consequence of this discussion could be fairly drastic and result in essentially all meta data being removed from the planet dumps, including changeset ids and so on.

So, if you suspect, ... don't ?
Editing the map *yourself* *is* Openstreetmap !!

I'd really like to have a defintion of 'personal data' in this context. Otherwise, this discussion is quite useless, cause while interesting, an OSM-talk definition won't be anything close to a legal definition.

Yves