I follow all notes created in Sweden and close bad notes almost instantly.
Mostly I miss a tool to list notes by date as I often find notes which have
been resolved but not closed.

I'd say most notes are good, but they demand an active mapping team in the
area. Notes from apps, especially when the app in question isn't mentioned, is
often not up to par though, and some of the probably test notes.

Lately, the Swedish community has closed more notes than have been opened
thanks to governmental data becoming cc0 and the new DG imagery:
http://resultmaps.neis-one.org/osm-notes-country?c=Sweden

/Andreas

Skickat från min iPhone