Hi Dave, dear friends,

I just played around a little with overpass, and it's tricky. Finding
relations that contain tagged ways is easy. However, this gives lots of
false positives, as often the way is tagged correctly. Finding relations
with a tag X that contain a way that also has tag X is harder.

Does anybody know how to iterate over the tags of an object in overpass?

If that's possible, then you could iterate over relations, foreach relation
determine the ways, and then foreach way iterate over the tags, comparing
them with the relation.

(It may be easier to just do this as a separate script, that examines that
data, or indeed just to use the roulette.)

Bjoern