On Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 05:40:41PM +0100, Dave F wrote:
> Is there anybody with more skill than I able to put a overpass routine for
> this?
> I prefer to check problems close to me than the randomness of roulette.

The basis for the maproulette challenges I am creating is, obviously,
programs that find those problematic ways/relations. Not with overpass
though. I am thinking of making this data available in some form. Maybe
I can get it into the OSM Inspector like with the other multipolygon
problems.

Until I figure something out that works for everyone, I can create
extracts as OSM files or lists of IDs if somebody wants to have a go at
their local area or so.

Jochen
--
Jochen Topf  joc...@remote.org  https://www.jochentopf.com/  +49-351-31778688