On 07.07.2017 14:05, Oleksiy Muzalyev wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a documentation of JOSM advanced preferences.
[...]
I searched via Google and could not find a description. There are
several other preferences with similar values in square brackets. I am
trying to understand what these figures mean.

Most entries are just the backend storage for the GUI preferences, so there is no need to edit those by hand. Another group are settings that give access to "hidden" features, typically for tuning a hard-coded parameter.

There is no complete list of JOSM advanced preferences with descriptions. Some keys and their function are mentioned in a commit message or bug tracker comment. The best you can do is to find where the preference key is referenced in the JOSM source code and try to understand what it does.

Paul