Thanks for the app. Will test it out soon on the ground.

Would it be possible in a future version to allow the user to filter out
certain types of quests? The one most prominent in my neighbourhood is
the type of road surface and due to the amount of roads I'd rather take
care of it on a desktop computer. Other possible scenarios is that the
user might want to ignore that type for other reasons or to get a break
from it. Such an UI option could also give the opportunity for opt-in
quests, which are generally not interesting to the general user but
would allow the OSM nerds to collect more unusual information.

One of the ideas I put forth on (I think) this mailing list was that we
needed a method to maintain the data quality in OSM to make it less
likely that data becomes out-of-date, for example opening times. I don't
know if it would fit within the scope of the StreetComplete project, but
it's worth a thought.

- Svavar Kjarrval