Hello  Maxim,

    Wednesday, June 28, 2017, 1:15:31 PM, among other things, you
wrote:

ttdc>>> Didn't it download or install from the first attempt? What was the
error?

>> The first few downloads resulted in installs producing the an error box with
>> the  usual  'Two fatal errors'.  Clicking the 'More details' button produced
>> the  message which suggests the installation software contains ommissions or
>> is corrupt.

ttdc> How strange! We are using RAR archiver that checks the integrity, and
ttdc> also have digital signature on the EXE.

ttdc> And this is just the EXE - no "installation software" is required.
The  message  possibly  just  said  'program'  not  'Installation software',
Perhaps my memory is less than perfect!

ttdc> How strange that it didn't work from the first attempt :(
  I  suppose  the problem could be in the decrip[tion of ,rar.  I use PeaZip
  to  open  the downloads and have now reinstalled this app.  in case it was
  causing the problem.

 Roger

:flag-SouthAfrica:

The  Bat!   Version 7.4.16.24 (ALPHA) (64-bit)  POP3, on Windows, version 10
0,  build  15063  and