Hello, tbdev.

There is a line in rules:

,-----
| Set up a filter for incoming mail which looks for Strings Location
| Presence Reply-to:.*TBDEV@   Kludges         Yes Options: Regular
| expressions (Checked).
`-----

I just noted that Prezes has the address begins with "tbdev@"... so, all private
mail from him is filtered as "tbdev" list. Also, anybody can occupy the address
tbdev@ at any free mail servers - and so, according to rule's recomendation, all
such letters will be filtered as list's ones.

Of course I've changed the signal line for filter to "Reply-to:[EMAIL PROTECTED]",
but I suggest to change recommended line in rules also - because for novices it
is much easier to just copy recommended line than to make own rule.

P.S. 2Prezes: I can't send you the answer to your letter "Suggestion about
BayesIt!", because my mail server says:

     <<- RCPT To:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
     ->> 554 <mx7.yandex.ru>: Helo command rejected: Spam20040211AY

--
Sincerely,
 Alexey.

  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]