Hej Marek Mikuš,

den 24 augusti 2005, 10:57:21, du skrev:

MM> Hello all,
MM> users asked me about plugin for Google Desktop for searching in
MM> The Bat! msgbases. API for Google Desktop is available in
MM> http://desktop.google.com/developer.html and as I saw, plugins for
MM> Eudora and Becky are available already.

MM> What You think about it?

 Even  better would be a plugin to send queries to Google Web APIs service from
 The Bat!

 The free Google Web APIs service subcription for even better queries (max 1000
 per 24 h) is told to return more adequate results...

--
mvh,
 qe3ee                       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

E fructu arbor cognoscitur

if this mail has a virus please throw it away and notify me :)