Hello all,
Thursday, May 7, 2009, Paul R. Zwiers wrote:

> I just signed up here because I am planning to write a plugin to aid me in my
> work and possibly develop some tools to manipulate TB from outside the app.

> Now I am seeking some information like:

>   - is there an (current) SDK (I will probably be using Delphi) with samples?

here is the latest Common API 1.8:
http://www.thebat.cz/stazeni/api_dokumentace/bat_cp_api_18.rar

and

and latest Antivir API 1.6:
http://www.thebat.cz/stazeni/api_dokumentace/bat_bav_api_16.rar

here is a source for MyMacros plugin using Common API published by its
author:
http://www.thebat.cz/stazeni/pluginy/mymacros_source_107.zip

>   - is there a description of the files TB uses?

official description of files is not available as I know, You can ask if
will developers reveal specific file format for You

--

Bye

Marek Mikus
Czech support of The Bat!
http://www.thebat.cz

Using the best The Bat! 4.1.11.20
with MyMacros,XMP,AnotherMacros, AntispamSniper v 3.2.0.6
Notebook Toshiba, Core2 Duo 1.83 GHz, 4 GB RAM