Hello TBUDL'ers,

I have two accounts set up in my TB! and somehow have three trash folders. I
have a trash folder in the <my name> account, a trash folder in my Gmail account
and a third which sits at the very bottom of the account tree. All three trash
folders contain copious amounts of trashed emails.

I ask because this morning I trashed an email from the <my name> account and
later had to retrieve it. I couldn't find it in the <my name> account trash
folder where I expected it to be but in the trash folder below the account tree.

I can understand each account having its own trash folder but why the one at the
bottom of the account tree and why would an email trashed from the <my name>
account wind up in the bottom trash folder and not the <my name> trash folder?

What governs where a trashed email will end up? Can I delete any of these trash
folders without dire consequences?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa