Hello Adrian,

>> I  didn't  have any common filters, but for testing purposes I created
>> one  and  it  just  works.  No  need  to  set the filter to manual for
>> re-filtering.
>
> If  I leave those common filters as active and "share with all", but
> NOT  manual  and I don't check "manual filters only", then I see the
> messages getting trapped, but the actions don't get performed when I
> right click on that directory and select "refilter"

Sorry. But as I said in previous reply, I don't need to set the filter
to manual for re-filtering.

Miguel A. Urech (Els Poblets (Alicante) - Spain)
Using The Bat! v7.4.2.0 Christmas Edition
My photos at: http://mau.smugmug.com
My photoblog: http://mau.aminus3.com

Winamp Playing: Liz Story - Mostly The Hours (CALM RADIO - SOLO PIANO)