Hi Thomas,

On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 11:14:43 PM you wrote:

TF> I got the error on MAPI: "There is no email programm associated with
TF> this protocol". How do I associate MAPI with TB!?

In my version it's under Options|Preferences|Applications.
There's a long button that says Install The Bat! as the simple
MAPI request handler. This never worked for the one program I had
that required it, but I could kludge around it.

--

Best Regards,
Maggie                          http://www.OurCabinOnTheCreek.com

Impossibility is a kiss away from reality.
Running Windows XP, and emailing with The Bat! 4.2.44.2