Hi

On Friday 24 February 2017 at 8:00:03 PM, in
<mid:1059100423.20170224210...@gmx.net>, Feli Wilcke wrote:-

> The MAPI association has to be set in windows
> standard applications. If
> you open it and choose 'define standards'
> you will
> see TB! as standard
> for  all  datatypes and protocols and below two
> entries for 32-bit and
> 64-bit The Bat! Simple MAPI.

In my Windows 10 its called "default programs" or "default apps"
depending which screen view I look at (in case this helps anyone
to find it).

I don't see MAPI under "Choose applications by protocol" but can
see The Bat! and the two "The Bat! Simple MAPI" entries under "Set
defaults by app".

Is it best to select "URL mailto protocol" and "MAPI Send email command"
under The Bat!, or under "The Bat! Simple MAPI 64-bit"?

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

The truth is rarely pure and never simple

Using The Bat! v7.4.8.3 (BETA) on Windows 10.0 Build 14393