Hello MFPA,

Saturday, February 25, 2017, 3:36:37 PM, you wrote:

> Is it best to select "URL mailto protocol" and "MAPI Send email command"
> under The Bat!, or under "The Bat! Simple MAPI 64-bit"?

It is better to select just "The Bat!", not "The Bat! Simple MAPI 64-bit".

The problem is that even under 64-bit Windows, the Mapi Stub DLL calls
fixmapi.exe which is a 32-bit application and expects the final MAPI dll to be
32-bit, that's why "The Bat! Simple MAPI 64-bit" wont' work under Windows 64.
But in case of applications call it directly (I don't know such), we have also
implemented "The Bat! Simple MAPI 64-bit".

--
Maxim Masiutin
Director