On 4/1/2017 2:28 AM, Richard L de S Clauson wrote:
Has anyone else received a "monthly reminder" for their TBUDL, TBDEV, and/or
TBBETA mailing list membership from a different email address this morning?

At 02:01 BST I received an email from postmaster-ow...@lists.fu-berlin.de
with all my membership details, and then at 04:01 BST I received the normal
one from mailman-ow...@thebat.dutaint.com .

Should I be worried that a different mail server is emailing me with my
login details to the 3 The Bat! mailing lists?

Thanks,
Richard

Yes, I got that too. For a second there, I thought it wasn't legit, but then saw that it seemed to be from the list. I assumed they made a change, but later got the usual one.

--
Best Regards,
 Lore Galore