Hi

On Tuesday 27 June 2017 at 5:22:29 AM, in
<mid:1157055409.20170627142...@sunnysydney.com>, Tom wrote:-

> "cannot    compress    the    folder   xxx.   Stream
> rea   error   "
> E\TheBat....messages.tbb"  The  request could not be
> performed because
> of an I/O device error".

The only time I saw error messages remotely like that in TB! was when
the partition holding my messagebase was close to full. I would get
them during message download, and during folder maintenance on
shutting down TB!.

> My active database is on another internal drive to be
> separate from my
> OS  drive  and  reading  about the error, there are
> some references to
> hardware  or  drivers. What I don't understand
> however is that it only
> affects one particular folder.

If it is a space issue, maybe it affects a folder that gets large
messages.

If it is a hardware issue, perhaps it affects the area of the disk
where that folder's messagebase live. Maybe copying all the messages
from that folder to a new folder would help.

--
Best regards

MFPA                  <mailto:2014-667rhzu3dc-lists-gro...@riseup.net>

Kleptomaniac: a person who helps himself because he can't help himself.

Using The Bat! v7.4.16.14 (BETA) on Windows 10.0 Build 14393