After moving back to the u.s., I've started looking into integrating
tclblend into aolserver/nsjava again.  Last night I checked out the cvs
sources from the cvs ajuba contract branch, and started to compare it
to version 1.2.6.

I'm curious about the JavaInfo structure in javaCmd.c.  When I looked
at this before, I assumed that you would need a seperate JavaInfo
structure per thread.  The code I'm looking at now seems to assume one
global JavaInfo structure that can be used by all tcl threads.  Am I
missing something here, or is this part of the code still work in
progress?  I thought I read somewhere in the java docs that class and
method ids can't be shared between java threads.

-Dan