Il 19 giu 2017 16:19, "Stuart Henderson" <s...@spacehopper.org> ha scritto:

I'm looking at updating freetype, mostly to unbreak PCF font names
which are currently different on different machines (e.g. I have "xos4
Terminus" on a more recently installed laptop but just "Terminus" on
other machines that have been upgraded from older versions). This is a
problem for ports which hardcode the font name like dwm and dmenu as
there isn't any one name which will work on all machines.

It looks mostly straightforward to update (new functions -> minor bump),
but it looks like there's something odd with builds/unix/freetype-config.in,
our file isn't the same as upstream's last release, any suggestions on what
to do with this?

I've already posted an update to freetype-2.8, asking for a bulk build, and
Matthieu already tested it... Have you missed it for some reasons?