It would appear that the S8 doesn't come with Samsung's Default Music App as the earlier Galaxy phones did.

I quite liked this App though I really can't complain as there are some truly wonderful Music Apps out there including the Gomad Music Player or VLC.

One of the things I really liked about Samsung's music App was the ability to stream straight from the Phone - using DLNA - to other devices such as my Denon Surround-Sound reciever.

Perhaps Samsung feel that this is all too dated now? Well I can't blame them if that's the line of thinking as we have Bluetooth, Chromecast and a host of other options at our disposal.

--

"Live each day as if you were goiing to die tomorrow, learn each day as if you were going to live forever"