Hi!

I've just installed the skype App on my xPeria phone and am very pleased with both accessibility and usability of the Skype App, things have come a long way since I last used the App.

The most notable improvement for me is the screen that comes up if your phone is locked when a call comes in, the "Answer" button was incredibly easy to find.

I like the way the Skype App - on my Sony xPeria at least - defaults to "Speaker" mode though if people dont' like this then I'm sure the default could be changed.

The search button at the top of the screen - when Skype is open - is just damn handy rather than having to scroll through contacts and groups though this is still an option if you prefer things that way.

Just my observations, I don't use Skype for text chatting much so can't comment on that aspect.

--

**********
"Live each day as if you were goiing to die tomorrow, learn each day as if you were going to live forever"

------------------------------

This post, like all posts to the Techno Chat E-Mail group has been scanned by
our server-side antivirus/malware solution. This should not, however, be viewed
as a substitution for your own security strategy. We assume no culpability
whatever, implicit or otherwise, for any compromise to your systems as a result
of opening any post to this group. Suffice it to say that we remain vigilant
within the boundaries of reason. We strongly urge you to do likewise! You have
been warned!!!

You can find an RSS listing of all posts to this group at:
<https://mail.mac-access.net:7025/list/techno-chat@techno-chat.net>

To encourage your friends to join this group, first accept our thanks for
spreading the word. Then, have them send a message to the list processing
engine at:
<techno-chat-j...@techno-chat.net>
To toggle on/off Digest (batch) mode for this group, please send a blank
message to:
<techno-chat-dig...@techno-chat.net>
To leave the group, please send a blank message to:
<techno-chat-le...@techno-chat.net>.

To contact the support address for this group, please write to:
supp...@techno-chat.net>