Från: template_list-boun...@jahia.org [template_list-boun...@jahia.org] för
Lars Hagrot [lars.hag...@signifikant.se]
Skickat: den 6 november 2008 18:23
Till: template_list@jahia.org
Kopia: katalin.szto...@visuera.com
Ämne: [template_list] Submenu disappears

Hi!

We are developing a site for a customer and when they test the new site they
get a strange behaviour in the submenus. The submenu links disappears and are
invisible but clickable? If they click around some menu links become visible.

We have based our templates on the "Corporate Portal Templates ver 2" but have
not customized the menus at all.

Now I wonder if anyone has noticed this strange behaviour and if it has to to
with web browser, content or anything else?

I will take a deep look into the templates and scripts but I do not think we
are the only one having this problem.

Regards
/Lars Hagrot