En/na Toni Hermoso Pulido ha escrit:

Hola,

doncs això, quin seria el terme més adient per a designar-ho?
O potser caldria matisar l'acte i el document?

Hola Toni,

Jo personalment penso que és un acord no un contracte. Aquest és un tema on hi ha diverses opinions.

Veure:

The GPL Is a License, not a Contract
http://lwn.net/Articles/61292/

L'Eben Moglen diu:

The word 'license' has, and has had for hundreds of years, a specific technical meaning in the law of property. A license is a unilateral permission to use someone else's property. The traditional example given in the first-year law school Property course is an invitation to come to dinner at my house. If, when you cross my threshold, I sue you for trespass, you plead my 'license,' that is, my unilateral permission to enter on and use my property.

A contract, on the other hand, is an exchange of obligations, either of promises for promises or of promises of future performance for present performance or payment. The idea that 'licenses' to use patents or copyrights must be contracts is an artifact of twentieth-century practice, in which licensors offered an exchange of promises with users: 'We will give you a copy of our copyrighted work,' in essence, 'if you pay us and promise to enter into certain obligations concerning the work.' With respect to software, those obligations by users include promises not to decompile or reverse-engineer the software, and not to transfer the software.

--

Jordi Mas i Hernàndez, HomePage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/
Bloc personal http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/bloc/

Podeu consultar els arxius d'aquesta llista o canviar la vostra
subscripció a http://www.softcatala.org/llistes/

Respondre per correu electrònic a