>> |2) Is there a way to have two (small sized) clefs in one
>> |System set in the preamble? This is needed in this kind
>> |of notation to have F and C clefs in the bass system
>> |simultaneously.
>
> The choice of clef affects the placement of notes. How
> will notes be placed if both an F clef and a C clef are in
> effect? There doesn't seem to be a *consistent* combination
> of F and C clefs. For example, \setclef15 puts an F clef on
> the 3rd staff line but there is no command to put a C clef
> on the 5th staff line. Can you show me how you "set and
> position the second clef manually".
>
> Bob T.

This is the standard combination, used in Frescobaldis Toccata-prints and many
others:

MWE:

\input musixtex
\sepbarrules
\setlines{1}{8}
\setclef1\bass
\setbassclefsymbol1\smallbassclef
\startpiece
\loffset{2.8}{\zcharnote{i}{\smallaltoclef}}
\stoppiece
\end

I admit, it is a very dirty workaround, but the only one I could come up with.