Hi all,

in the last chord of the PMX example below the dots are not well positioned.

I would like to shift the dots for c4,e4,g4-flat and b4 a little bit downwords.

I tried the recommendations of Cornelius Noack, but they do not seem to work.

I also wonder why the dot for c5 is on the same level of the note whereas all the others are higher.

Any body got an idea?

Thanks and regards,
Dieter

%Software : PMX
%Part P1 :
%
%
% nv,noinst,mtrnuml,mtrdenl,mtrnmp,mtrdnp,xmtrnum0,isig
 2 1 4 4 4 4 0 -1
%
% npages,nsyst,musicsize,fracindent
 0 4 16 0.07
Piano
bt
./
Tt
The Girl from Ipanema
Tc
Antonio Carlos Jobim
Abep
w100m
h50m
AK
% Bar 55
g4d2f g8 c4 g | /
e44  zc+  c45 e2x3 c b | /
% Bar 56
f4d2 f8 c4+ f- | /
r4 d44 ze zg za r8  d44 ze zg za r8 | //
c05 | /
% Bar 57
g4d2f { c8 c8 } b g4 | /
[+4 c84 ze zgf zb zc {0 c84 ] {1 ze {2 zg {3 zb {4 zc c2d4 }0 ze }1 zg }2 zb }3
zc }4 | /
% Bar 58
% Bar 59
% Bar 60