And if chords were to be enabled within PMX grace notes, I wonder who would
have to do the programming? :-)

Whoever it is, to really do it right he'd have to include most of the
machinery available for normal chords. That would include shifting notes
left or right if they're a 2nd away from another note, and arranging
multiple accidentals so they don't crash into each other. It would be a
formidable task...lots of effort for something that would hardly ever be
used. It's fortunate that inline TeX as Andre suggested can be used as a
Band-Aid. Just remember to always use numbers for newly introduced pitch
levels so you don't upset PMX's octave tracking.

--Don Simons