From: TeX-Music [mailto:tex-music-boun...@tug.org] On Behalf Of Andre Van
Ryckeghem
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 12:27 AM
To: Werner Icking Music Archive <tex-music@tug.org>
Subject: Re: [Tex-music] Vertical space between systems

perhaps this will do it? use 3 instruments

===========

4 -3 2 1 1  4 4 4 4 0 0

1 3 20 0

btbt

.\

Abp

\\setinterinstrument1{4\Interligne}\
<file:///\\setinterinstrument1%7b4\Interligne%7d\>

\\setinterinstrument2{4\Interligne}\
<file:///\\setinterinstrument2%7b4\Interligne%7d\>

\\curlybrackets{23}\ <file:///\\curlybrackets%7b23%7d\>

%

c43 c c c /

c44 c c c /

a43u au au au /