From: TeX-Music [mailto:tex-music-boun...@tug.org] On Behalf Of HF. Steffani
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 12:44 PM
To: Werner Icking Music Archive <tex-music@tug.org>
Subject: Re: [Tex-music] nted to tex (via midi or lilypond)

Hello,

as a first try, I converterd my midi with rosegarden to xml. Than I tried
xml2pmx, but this tells me

hfst@linux-hzgh:~/noten/martha_kommunion> ~/bin/XML2PMX_LINUX-170108/XML2PMX
"./XML/Gott_baut_ein_Haus.xml" "./PMX/Gott_baut_ein_Haus.pmx" "dvs"

./XML/Gott_baut_ein_Haus.xml
./PMX/Gott_baut_ein_Haus.pmx
DVS
 output control set :      1|    2|    3|
This is XML2PMX Version 1.1 .
Inputfile./XML/Gott_baut_ein_Haus.xml not available.
 Sorted List of Tags hfst@linux-hzgh:~/noten/martha_kommunion>

What is wrong? Any ideas?

Thanks

Hans Friedrich