ANNOUNCEMENT: TeXPower v0.0.8d

Hi all,

I'd like to announce a small update to the TeXPower bundle.

It contains mainly fixes and additions to the doc and gallery
directories.

The only interesting addition to the functionality is that there now
exist `dimmed' and `enhanced' versions of all colors, with
corresponding commands for incremental `undimming' of colors.

I'd like to draw everybody's attention to the Frequently Asked
Questions list, available as

http://Ls1-www.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~lehmke/texpower/doc/FAQ-display.pdf
(Screen version)

http://Ls1-www.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~lehmke/texpower/doc/FAQ-printout.pdf
(Printout version)

I'll try to add answers to most of the generally interesting questions
posed to me since the first release of TeXPower in due time.

You can make TeXPower easier and more efficient to use for everyone by
contributing to the FAQ List:

a) a question together with an answer you found (much appreciated);

b) a question of general interest which should be answered by this FAQ
   list.

Please send all contributions by email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From the file 0changes.txt:

Jun 16, 2000 16:00

    Some additions to the FAQ list.

    Added two files to the gallery.

    Added zip files texpower-doc.zip and texpower-src.zip containing
    _only_ the documentation and _only_ the sources, respectively.

    Created the mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    powersem.cls (v0.4):
    Now separates text from footnotes when option `display' is given.

    texpower.sty (v0.0.8d):
    Corrected a minor quirk in \hidetext.
    Added a command \addTPcolor for defining new `standard' colors.
    Small improvement for printout versions.

Jun 13, 2000 16:30

    texpower.sty (v0.0.8c):
    Default duplication method now attacks \protected@write.
    There's a new option hackwrite.
    Corrected a bug introduced into \switch with version 0.0.8b.
    Fixed a bug in the color correction code (spotted by Ross Moore).

Jun 09, 2000 18:00

    Some additions to the FAQ list.

    fixseminar.sty (v0.0.2):
    Now handles seminar as well as powersem.

    Added `simple demo' file for seminar.

    texpower.sty (v0.0.8b):
    Added `dimmed' and `enhanced' color sets for all standard colors.
    Added a `color stack correction' option fixcolorstack.
    Added new display commands \hidedimmed, \hidevanish,
    \highlightenhanced.
    Added \step variants \dstep and \vstep.
    Added patches for displayed math environments when the colormath
    option is used.
    Now also saving and restoring footnotes at \pause and \stepwise.

Jun 02, 2000 15:00

    Some additions to the FAQ list.

    Added one file to the gallery.

    texpower.sty (v0.0.8a):
    Fixed a bug in the code which disables \pageDuration if the
    pdfpageduration key doesn't exist.

You can download everything from the website

http://lrb.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~lehmke/texpower

regards
Stephan

--
  Stephan Lehmke                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I   Tel. +49 231 755 6434