On Wed, 06 Sep 2000 17:58:29 +0200, Ignasi Furió Caldentey wrote:

>       may be I've missunderstood something but I'm trying to obtain
> a ps version of the ifmslidemo without success.
>
>       I just want the printed version so I supress the display
> option from the header:
>
> \documentclass[KOMA,landscape]{powersem}
>
> Then latex ifmslidemo.tex + dvips ifmslidemo.
> The dvi file is OK, I can see it in Yap with the extra margins and
> landscape orientation, but the dvips results in a portrait document.

That's strange. I just did the following:

* copy http://lrb.cs.uni-dortmund.de/~lehmke/TeXPower/doc/ifmslidemo.tex

* delete ",display" from \documentclass[KOMA,landscape,display]{powersem}

* run latex on the result

* run dvips (without options, or with option -Ppdf)

and I get a ps file in landscape orientation...

> What am I doing wrong?

Maybe you could post the log entries showing the version numbers
and dates of hyperref, powersem, ifmslide (and the one showing the
driver used by hyperref)...

regards
Stephan

--
  Stephan Lehmke                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Fachbereich Informatik, LS I   Tel. +49 231 755 6434